Shipping and Returns
Order Processing & Shipping
We offer free UPS ground shipping on all orders over $200 to any of the Lower 48 contiguous US states and Canadian Provinces (Territories not included). Shipping to other destinations is charged at cost.
Getting our products to you in a timely manner is important to us, and that's why we are committed to getting our orders out the door within 5 business days (there may be exceptions like larger orders or delivery, weather etc...). Upon shipping, an email is sent out informing you that your product is en route to you. Larger orders may require extra time for preparation before shipping.
International Customers: Please note that customers are responsible for any duties and taxes for goods shipped. Our website only handles orders from Canada and the contiguous US at this time. Please email us at email@example.com or call us 1-877-977-4717 for a quote if you are outside of those areas.
Return & Exchanges:
MoticMicroscopes.com's Return & Exchange policy applies only to products purchased through this online shop. Products purchased through dealers should be worked with through the dealers.
To start the return/exchange procedure, clients must contact Motic at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a return. Should the return be authorized, an RMA number will be provided, as well as further instructions for the return, as each case is unique.
All returns must be authorized by Motic Instruments in order to insure proper credit and must be requested within 15 days of purchase. All returns may be subject to a 25% restocking charge and any cancellations may be subject to a cancellation fee. For returns not due to Motic error, the customer is responsible for all transportation fees related to the returned product. Should a return be granted, the purchase amount less shipping & handling fee and other applicable fees (restocking charge) will be deducted.
Products must be returned in their original packaging and in new condition. Should the product be in any other condition, it will be sent back to the customer at his/her own cost and expenses. Reasons for that can include:
- Any product without a valid, readable serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial numbers
- Any product which is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
- Any product which exhibits physical damage
- Any product not directly purchased from Motic Instruments
The following products are not eligible for return
- Products not in completely resalable condition (including Products with damaged, missing or defaced labeling or packaging)
- Laboratory apparatuses or instruments that have been used or are without the original packaging, labeling and operating manuals
- Products which are not inventoried by Motic and are not able to be returned to the manufacturer
- Products purchased on a Special Order Basis
- Products not purchased from Motic
- Products with an expired shelf life or an expiration date too short for resale
- Discontinued products
Should a situation occur where an exchanged product has a different value (after deducting shipping and restocking fees) from the one requested from the customer, MOTIC AMERICA will either reimburse or charge its difference.
Should the product be defective, MOTIC AMERICA will either repair or exchange it. The customer must inform MOTIC AMERICA as soon as possible, and report it in the timeframe established in the general terms and conditions for product return or exchange.
Should you have any doubt, comment or information concerning returns or exchanges, our Customer Service Department is at your disposal from Monday to Friday from 8:30AM to 5:00PM PST via telephone 1-877-977-4717 or via e-mail (email@example.com).