Shipping and Returns
Placing an Order + Ordering special models
Motic Shop is currently undergoing trial online to better serve our customers. If you are interested in a model we do not currently have, feel free to send us an email (email@example.com) and inquire directly.
Order Processing & Shipping
We offer free UPS ground shipping on all orders over $200 to any of the Lower 48 contiguous US states and Canada Provinces (Territories not included). Shipping to other destinations is charged at cost.
Getting our products to you in a timely manner is important to us, and that's why we are committed to getting our orders out the door within 5 business days (there may be exceptions like larger orders or delivery, weather etc...). Upon shipping, an email is sent out informing your product is en route to you. Larger orders may require extra time for preparation before shipping.
International Customers: Please note that customers are responsible for any duties and taxes for goods shipped. Our websites only handles orders from Canada and the contiguous US at this time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 1-877-977-4717 for a quote if you are from outside of those area.
Return & Exchanges:
Motic Return & Exchange policy applies only to products purchased through Motic Shop online. Products purchased through dealers should be worked with through the dealers.
To start the return/exchange procedure, client must contact Motic at email@example.com and request a return. Should the return be authorized, a RMA number will be provided and further instructions for the return as each case is unique.
All returns must be authorized by Motic Instruments in order to insure proper credit and must be requested within 15 days of purchase. All returns may be subject to a 25% restocking charge and any cancellations may be subject to a cancellation fee. For returns not due to Motic error, customer is responsible for all transportation fees related to the returned product. Should a return be granted the purchase amount less shipping & handling fee and other applicable fees (restocking charge) will be deducted.
Products must be returned in their original packaging in new conditions. Should the product be in any other conditions, it will be sent back to you at your own cost and expenses. Reasons for that can include:
- Any product without a valid, readable serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
- Any product that exhibits physical damage
- Any product not directly purchased from Motic Instruments
The following products are not eligible for return
- Products not in completely resalable condition (including Products with damaged, missing or defaced labeling or packaging)
- Laboratory apparatus or instruments that have been used or are without the original packaging, labeling and operating manuals
- Products which are not inventoried by Motic and are not able to be returned to the manufacturer
- Products purchased on a Special Order Basis
- Products not purchased from Motic
- Products with an expired shelf life or an expiration date too short for resale
- Discontinued products
Should a situation occur where an exchanged product has a different value (after deducting shipping and restocking fees) from the one requested from the customer, MOTIC AMERICA will either reimburse or charge its difference.
Should the product be defective, MOTIC AMERICA will either repair or exchange it. The customer must inform MOTIC AMERICA as soon as possible, and report it in the timeframe established in the general terms and conditions for product return or exchange.
Should you have any doubt, comment or information concerning returns or exchanges, our Customer Service Department is at your disposal from Monday to Friday from 830AM to 5PM PST via telephone 1-604-303-9033 or via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).